1. What factors motivated your decision to join Campbell Arnott’s?
Iconic brands…everyone has a favourite biscuit or special recipe they’ve created using our products.
The people… meeting the passionate and driven individuals that I did throughout the interview process was a big factor. The team’s obvious commitment to the development of people and to achieving quality results made me feel this was the place that I could really grow professionally and accelerate my career.
2. How do you feel valued at Campbell Arnott’s?
The culture here is one in which you are encouraged to share your views and where your opinions truly count. We are fortunate to work in a collaborative environment where people genuinely care about their teams and their peers, both from professional development and a personal point of view.
3. How have you made a difference to our organisation in the past twelve months?
As an Account Manager, I have really enjoyed being at the ‘Coal face’ with our customers. It means we get to play a key role internally as advocate of our customers’ strategies, which over the last twelve months has enabled our business to be at the forefront of our customers’ trading conditions, acting with agility and flexibility to ensure our products hit the market on time.
Likewise, being the external advocate of Campbell Arnott’s strategy with our customers means you are at the pinnacle of influencing the customer decision making process. Over the past twelve months, my role has enabled us to strengthen our relationship and credibility with our customers, which has ultimately driven mutually beneficial wins at the point of purchase.
4. Which of Campbell Arnott’s icon brands would you like a lifetime supply of?
- Milk Royals for their deliciously sweet, soft, marshmellowy, jam filled chocolately goodness!!!
- Campbell’s Real Stock…for bringing out the inner Masterchef in me. It’s always my ‘go to’ for inspiration to create a wow-factor meal right out of my own kitchen!